February 25, 2011

Vintage album

Well I have to say that I am a happy camper today, I am off to Charlottetown to buy scrapbooking supplies! It has been quite a while since I shopped so it's stock up time and of course search for something I don't already have to challenge myself. Mmmmm??? Maybe flock sheets? I thought before I left I would leave you pictures of a 3"by3" mini Vintage Scrapbooking Album I made for my sister a couple of days ago. The album itself was made out of one sheet of scrapbooking paper. I will be posting a "How to" on this soon...

Enjoy!










This is the back of the album, Norma's husband loved Scottie Dogs and Scottland, this is just to playing cards behind the Scotland crest.


No comments:

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...