March 21, 2011

Scrapbook Wedding Card

So this has been a real crazy week for me, I had a hard time finding time to sit and be creative but I did manage to do a few things such as this wedding card. I had a lot of fun with this one and considering I knew the bride and groom I was able to be more personal.





I think the most exciting part of my week was learning to use Distress Inks by Tim Holtz!!! They are incredible and really so easy to use. Distress Inks are perfect for adding a vintage, stained, or aged effect to your altered books, scrapbook pages, cards and paper craft projects
In the next picture you can see what I did to a plain white tag...

I have a unique tip on how to spread the ink and blend colors. If you don't have the right tool for blending don't worry, just get an empty advil bottle or any kind of pill bottle... a piece of foam and glue ..I will show you how to make it.



Do you see the glimmer!! I made my own glimmer mist and I love it, I have enough to last at least a year.


Last but not least I made a card for our Scrapbooking teacher, it is over now and it was the most fun I had in years. The girls had asked me to create a card for her and I was more than willing.... I went all out on this one adding glitter, embossing , distressing, stamping and painting... the fun never ends!!!





No comments:

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...