February 5, 2012

Winter Girl digital Image

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! I kept busy illustrating this cute little girl with an expression of contentment enjoying winter. I will be doing a little boy very soon.

You may choose to create a winter scene or an object that she is content looking at, you may even want to have falling snow! I would love to see how creative you can get with this little girl and seeing she is free, take advantage while it lasts!!!

I only did the version where she is not colored and it is a jpeg. image. If there is any problem just let me know!

Here is the little cutie:

Here is an example from my most talented, amazing friend... she really made this little girl come to life..... if you want to see more amazing cards visit Christina over at her blog, click HERE , beware, you will become addicted to her creations like I was.

Also Christina has the most elaborate Card Making site I have ever entered... it would be easier for me to tell you what's not there! lol Check it out HERE

Here is Christina's project!




I love how Christina used Spectrum Noir pens to not only do a fantastic job coloring the little girl but also how she made it more realistic by creating a shadow below where she is standing. Also Christina is the Queen of spellbinders in my eyes and had just created four videos that will open your eyes to a whole new world "creating with spellbinders." If you have any questions about them , she is your girl. Just follow the link above to her Website.

Isn't this card gorgous!!!!!!!

4 comments:

K Clark said...

she is adorable!!!

Christina Griffiths said...

Thank you I have grabbed mine and some cards will shortly follow xx

Kajal said...

what a cute girl... wish we had winters here too:) we are at 15 degree cel. and we are freezing and sneezing

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...