April 5, 2012

Awards + Easter Card+ FCCB Challenge

This post is  a little early, if you are looking for Thursday's post just scroll down!!!

Hello Ladies! I am so happy to share my awards with you today, I received 2 Liebster awards!!! One from the lovely exceptionally talented friend Christina over at FlowersRibbons&Pearls and the other from my new crafty friend Jillian from over at Paper a la mode! I am doing 2 in 1 here.





"Here's a little info about the Liebster award: "Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "share the love arrangement" given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.


Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger that presented you the award.

3. Copy and post the award to your blog.

4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.


On my journey of sharing my cards and digital's in the blog sphere I am happy to share with you the people that truly have inspired me, the only problem is I can only pick five!!

Here they are in no particular order:


  • Staci- http://thisblackbutterfly.blogspot.ca/ It is always nice to visit Staci, one day it could be crafts that her students made to a book review ...to a Scrapbooking layout! You can never predict what this talented lady has up her sleeve.



  • Word Art Wednesday- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ Although I am new to Word Art I am very inspired and have already entered a challenge that they have every Wednesday! I love their design team and the scriptures and/or encouraging, uplifting quotes! Lots of talent here and I have only just begun.

It would be awesome if you could visit these ladies and congratulate them on their creativity and leave some bloggy love.
I want to thank each of you for bringing me that enthusiasm that makes me want to jump up and make a bee line to my craft room. I am very grateful.

FCCB CHALLENGE
I also have a project I want to share with you today! I am entering this into the FCCB challenge over at Fantbulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I did this card after I was inspired by the Thursday Tutorials - shaped cards... click here to go to tutorial, you will never look at your cricut cartridges the same way again! I know I won't!!!!

I used Cindy Lou cartridge for the Frames, I used the frames to make the card!
I used 3 birds on Parade for the easter bunny , egg and sentiment!!!







Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!



11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for awards!! I loveeeeee your card!! Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeee the colors and that bunny!

Melissa said...

I love your card!! The colors are great & your details are awesome!!! I am now your newest follower! :) Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
Melissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, Your Card is Adorable! I need to get that Cartridge. I am going to be in a Easter Blog Hop tomorrow and Sunday. Would Love for to come over and hop along. Happy Easter!
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Wow, I just LOVE the awesome color combo! Your bunny and eggs are adorable! Another awesome card:)
I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Also, thanks for joining us in the challenge at at FCCB!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your card!I LOVE all the great details and colors,just BEAUTIFUL!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Tammy said...

Adorable card. Love all your details and colors. Thanks for playing along with us on this challenge over at the FCCB.

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I especially like the egg with the eggs. That's so fun!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Karen Letchworth said...

This card is so festive and sweet. Thanks for becoming a follower of Word Art Wednesday. I'd really love to have you link up this card to this week's challenge, and to have you play along with us each week. It would mean so much to me.
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Cyndi said...

Such a cute card! Special "Congrats" on your cart & stamp set win, couldn't be happier for you! Hope you had a wonderful Easter, I am becoming a follower, love your work!

Unknown said...

Your creations are so clever, this card is super cute!!
Cindylu

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...