September 18, 2012

One of a Kind/Exciting News!!!


Hello!
 
This is my second post today, if you are looking to see who is the winner of  the Sashay Scarf and Card Combo click here!
 
First I have to share very exciting news with you... I was picked to be part of "Hiding in my Craftroom's amazing design team!!!! I am honored they choose me and can't wait to meet these talented ladies and start craftin!!!
 
There are 2 challenges I am entering with this card both using Punch + Sentiment over at:
 
and
 
 I am also participating in
The challenge is to use Buttons ( They are also have a mini DT call if you are interested!)
 
 

 

 
Hope you join in on all the fun!!!!
Have a great day

9 comments:

JustYolie said...

This is beyond amazing!!! Congrats on making the DT! :) :)

jessica said...

Congrats Naomi!!! Can not wait to see what you make!!
LOVe your card!! Beautiful job!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!!!!And a very Beautiful Card!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the DT!!! That is awesome news!!!! I love love love your card!!! GORGEOUS!! That flower is AMAZING!!!

Wendy L said...

Well done Naomi. Lovely card too. xxx

Staci said...

Congrats on making the DT! Your card is gorgeous. Love the new avatar photo, BTW!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Congrats on making the DT!! Such a pretty card, love all the intricate cuts!!
Kristan

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Naomi!! How exciting and deserved!! I can't wait to see your DT projects!! This card is so beautiful!! I love the amazing flower!! Stunning and gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis Lewis said...

Oh, I love this. That Ticket Talk set is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Cardz TV and also at my challenge blog Paper Playtime! :) Janis

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...