September 12, 2012

Win a Sashay scraf and a card!!!!

Hello my friends!!!
If you are here for the first time, Welcome!!!

Today I am proud to introduce you to my mom, my best friend.


Isn't she beautiful!!!!!

 Yesterday my mom and I teamed up and created a Facebook Fan Page so you can look at all of her beautiful Sashay Scarves and add to your collection or decide this winter you are going to make a fashion statement.


To celebrate we are giving away one free scarf and card combo to one lucky winner....


 All you have to do is like  "Mary Ann's Scarves" !!!  Easy Peasy right??

What you will win...


AND!!!
 
Close up
 





Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets show my mom what bloggity love is all about!!!

Winner will be announced Sept 15th , 2012
 


6 comments:

Lynne said...

I want to win the "scraf" (ohhhh, couldn't resist, lol!) Your Mom is beautiful and so are the scarves! Thank you for sharing and will "like" her FB page. Love your blog...so creative!

Lisa said...

Your mom is beautiful, Naomi and so are her scarves!! What an awesome giveaway...I would love that gorgeous scarf!! I liked her FB page!! Thanks so much for the chance and have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Staci said...

I'm definitely bookmarking her page! I love the scarves and want to buy some!

Wendy L said...

Wow what a talented family. xxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to like the page!!!!!! :)

rlovew said...

Beautiful scarves from your mom and a lovely card too!- liked her page (Rebecca White).

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...