October 1, 2012

Spark Your Creativity "Anything goes"

Hello and thank you for visiting!!

If you are here for the "Support Call, Michael's Surgery" and you would like to brighten this little boys face by sending a get well card , go here!


Today I am sharing a project made for the 2nd  Spark Your Creativity Challenge Blog project ever!!

Spark Your Creativity over at Pin and Tack is a new monthly challenge blog where the challenge is Anything goes so anyone can participate! I am delighted to be part of such an talented team.

Here is my project and remember we would love to see yours too so hop on over there to link up your project!  GO HERE TO LINK UP!!

I thought it would be fun to make my own decorations this year, Michael loves it!!!! I wish there was a white background but this is the only place it would fit right.


We hope you join in and visit our design team member's blog and check out their projects!

Have a terrific day!!!!

10 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this Naomi!! The banner is perfect for Halloween...great cuts and colors!
TFS and happy Monday!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool banner!! Love how the cuts are see through!! Hope you had a great weekend!
Kristan

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is awesome Naomi - love all the different pieces:-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is JUST AWESOME!!! I love love love love it!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and Cool banner!!I have never made a banner and Ithink I will now...LOL. Loev it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kim B said...

What a wonderful banner! Too cute!

Christina Griffiths said...

What a neat project and I am not surprised that Michael loved it. Clever girl xx

yyam said...

How fun! I love that they are all different but look so good together! :)

Lisa said...

What a perfect Halloween banner!! I love the cuts you used!! So festive and fun :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun and spooky banner!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...