November 10, 2012

More Simple Christmas Cards

Happy Saturday!!!



 I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your weekend! I am inspired to do more Christmas cards today but I thought I would drop in and show you a few simple ones I did this past few days.
I did these cards for people that I have run into in my life , we may not see each other often but because they  impacted my life during the short time we spent together I wanted them to know I am thinking of them.



I love Mirror Card!!!!! I added gold ribbon behind  on the layer behind the sentiment.. isn't it shiny and awesome!!!! (One of the many things given to me from Christina when she came to visit!)






I embossed the floral image and greetign on this card and inked the edges using Ruby from Recollections and Tim Holtz red brick distress ink.





I embossed the panel and added the 3D bell from Papermania (Mistletoe Kisses).. I am still learning how to form the perfect pearls which you can see for yourself, lol.. I used Aqua by Pearly Scrumptious and the sentiment is from Cardz TV!



This card I did during the summer, I had particpated in a challenge where we had to make 13 cards in so many hours.... (forget how many)... The bell is also from Papermania (Mistletoe Kisses)



Have a fantastic day!!!!

14 comments:

jessica said...

Morning Naomi! Happy Saturday to you!!
Beautiful holiday cards!! LOVE how each one is different!! TFS and hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Naomi - great inspiration and fabulous cards. I love them all, such wonderful creations. TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! I am loving that reindeer paper!!!

Lisa said...

All of your cards are so creative and fabulous!! I love the floral swirl on the second one!! I hope you have a wonderful Saturday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Staci said...

Beautiful cards! Have a great weekend!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very nice cards!! I hope you are having a great weekend!
Kristan

yyam said...

You have been busy! These are awesome! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards Naomi! I am in the Christmas mood to and can't wait to really dig in and make some things. Busy doing Elmo stuff right now for Ayra's 1st B/day tomorrow!
So glad Michael received his package:) He seems like such a sweet boy Naomi...I am glad I could help put a smile on your little mans face!
Have a great evening my friend!
Hugs,

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so sweet, like you! xoxox

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love the new Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

Lisa D.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love the new Christmas cards Naomi. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.

Lisa D.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Love these cards, and now you have reminded me that it is so close to christmas. Yep, I better get busy huh. sending hugs, Cathy k

Karen said...

My creative friend, each of these cards is just bursting with festive cheer! :o) I love every design, every theme, and every detail. :o) The recipients will be so blessed by this... and every time they see it, they'll feel the joy that is knowing YOU! And it is such a joy. :o) Beautiful work as always, Naomi! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Sandie said...

Wow, you have been busy Naomi, they are all wonderful and yes, I am starting to feel the spirit of Christmas a little more and maybe even some Christmas inspiration thanks to you!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...