February 11, 2013

Free Digital "Boy Building Snowman"

Welcome!!!

It is time for another free digital!!!
Michael and I got bundled up and decided to build a snowman yesterday but the snow was too hard and no stick whatsoever so we built a cave instead. I would love to say that Michael was facinated to be out playing in the snow but he simply wanted nothing to do with it, hahahaha  (guess who did all the work?)..so my plan to take pictures to go along with this digital failed miserably for Michael was off the first chance he got and went inside.
 

To get your free digital go to my online store
Remember to right click on Image and save as:
Here is what you will be getting:
I would like to thank Lisa over at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, my dear friend for taking the time to make me a watermark for my digitals...you all know how bad I needed one! Also Lisa is promoting my digitals today with a write up and she did two amazing cards!!! I am so grateful she came into my life.
Go here to visit Lisa!


Have a fantastic day!!!






15 comments:

Karon said...

This is so cute Naomi and great watermark!! Have a good week and thanks for sharing your freebie:-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

A cave sounds awesome!!! I loveeeeeeee the digi!! Toooooo cute!!!

Lisa said...

What a sweet, adorable image, Naomi!! Your new watermark does look fabulous!! I'm with Michael...I don't want anything to do with snow either ;) Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ike said...

Oh well - I'm glad you had a good time messing around in the snow LoL Great watermark :-D

Sandie said...

Cute little image, and I can't imagine snow at the moment - considering we're all melting here with extreme heat. Its been awful and being sick with a cold/flu in heat - yuck!
Michael knew what was best, inside out from the snow! hehehe ... it really was Mum who wanted to play and build snowmen and caves. I'd have loved a photograph, so you'll have to do it all over again and get Michael to take the photographs.
Enjoy the rest of the week Naomi....x

Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you very much for the awesome image ;)

ike said...

I tried to get him but it says he is $1 when I put him in the cart with my others !!! Do I have to spend a certain amount to get him Free Naomi ??
IKE xx

Unknown said...

Hi! All you do is right click and save image as: Thank you!

Unknown said...

You are most welcome, enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahaha!!!! I will let Michael know he is in charge next time... you are halarious...sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way, hugs

Em Louise Fairley said...

He's gorgeous! Love the watermark too! I'm like you when there's snow on the ground, like a big kid lol. I'm betting Michael will want to play when it starts disappearing ;) BTW, check your fb inbox! Hugs

Wendy L said...

Great freebie Naomi. Glad you visited my blog and I did take the pics for all of you with snow. My neice lives in Ontario and she has been shovelling too. xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, love your watermark Naomi!!! What a cute digi:) I love making snowmen..so much fun. I can't wait for my Granddaughter Arya to get a little bigger because we will have a ball outside in the snow.
Happy Tuesday my friend and thanks for popping over and entering in my blogaversary giveaway!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diana said...

How cute is he.

Silverbutterfly said...

So cute, love snow, but here in Central Texas, it's a very rare sight..Thanks for the cute little snowman..

Silverbutterfly

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...