May 14, 2013

Freebie - "Mortimer"

Hello everyone.  It is Lisa here to provide you with this week's freebie.  If you missed the post I created to explain my presence (you can find it HERE), but in short, I'm just here to help Naomi out a bit until she gets back on her feet by providing all her loyal readers with weekly freebies.  It was a rather rough day for Naomi today and a step back I'm afraid so please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  I know that the cards she saw and will continue to receive in the mail over the next couple weeks will certainly help to lift her spirits.

This week we have "Mortimer". Mortimer is a longtime resident of the store and was just itching to make an appearance.  So without further ado, I present your freebie of the week...


To get this week's freebie, just left click on the image to bring it up in its full size, then right click and choose 'save as'.  Update:  This image is no longer available for free.  You can now find Mortimer in the store.

Unfortunately, with everything going on this week I didn't get the opportunity to create a card or even get it off to the honourary DT gals to help me out.  It also appears that next week will be more of the same, on my end anyways, as I am in the process of getting ready to meet with a first cousin this coming weekend that I've never met in person as she was given up for adoption.  So, I hope you will forgive the lack of cards showing you different ideas of working with the freebie.  Seems to be a busy time of year for everyone as they gear up for summer.  That being said, if one or two of you have the time and would like the opportunity to work with one of Naomi's digis and have your project displayed here on Naomi's blog, please contact me and I'll get next week's freebie off to you lickity-split.

Now I was so confident that NO ONE would be able to guess this week's freebie, that I actually put forth a challenge.  Yeah, apparently you guys are just too smart for me because the four people who actually guessed, all got it right.  In fact one person based their guess on the fact that I had called Naomi a 'cheeky monkey' in the post.  That was not intended as a clue.  Until I read the comment I didn't even put two and two together.  I suppose I should have been more careful with my wording.  Oh well!  So  

Suze, Karon, Julie and Jennifer S., 

please EMAIL ME with the subject "MONKEY" and I'll send off a digital paper I've created.  I almost got away without having to create anything new but Suze is also one of my own loyal followers and as such has a copy of almost every single thing I've created.  Therefore, as a result you'll now each be receiving a brand new paper created moments ago that no else has even seen yet.

Take care everyone and have a fabulous week!


on behalf of


6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

lol too funny that you were guessed out ;) Thank you Naomi for the sweet Monkey!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa & Naomi~Thank you for the adorable monkey. We are at our new home now waiting to sign papers to make it ours. It will be a while before the scrap room is up & running. Longer than I originally thought. Naomi~Hugs, kisses, & prayers. I'm truly sorry it is taking so long for you to recover. Lisa~Thanks for being such a great friend to my sweet Naomi. She was always so good to me. Hugs to both of you~Patti

Sherrie K. said...

Sorry to hear Naomi had a set back! Please let her know I am thinking of her and pray she gets better fast!
Hugs!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwww you are so sweet!!! :)

Karon said...

Lisa - you are a star - being so helpful for Naomi. Sorry to hear that you are not doing to well again Naomi - hugs my friend and I am so glad that you liked your card and that it got to you in a timely fashion.

Lisa said...

I am thinking of Naomi and praying for her quick recovery. Please let her know she is missed!! Mortimer is absolutely adorable!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...