May 12, 2013

We Love You Naomi!

As you all know, our wonderful Naomi has been battling with a seriously bad flare up of her medical condition.  Roughly two weeks ago, I put out a call for people to send me images of cards so that I could do a special post, showing Naomi just how much all her peeps love her.

Well the result has been great! Within the first five hours that the call went out, I already had one card image delivered to my inbox and another inquiry.  From there, the cards kept appearing all the way up until very early this morning.

So let the parade of cards letting Naomi know how we feel, begin now...

Ike over at Ike's Art (using Sick Lolly)...


Julie Tucker-Wolek from Life with the Tucker and Wolek Clan...


Jennifer over at Krafty Keepsakes...


Karon of Karon's Krafty Korner...


Charlene from Crystal Dolphins...

Lynnette Pinno (no blog but you can find her on Facebook.  Her Facebook profile is :
fb://18428245348 (she hopes that is the right number--She is listed there under Lynnette May Pinno so hopefully you'll find her)...


Suze from Craftysuze (using Angel Bug)...


Monica of Monica Kort & Gott (using Meet the Flockers)...


Sandy from Scribbles By Sandy...
 

And of course the ones from Vicky and I that were posted last week in case you missed them (using Sick Lolly)...

Crafting Vicky

Mine from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles...


So, to our dearest Naomi, we all love you very much and hope to see you back here very soon even if it is just once and awhile until you get up on your feet again.  Know that you are very dear to our hearts and we wish you only the best.

To all those who have sent in cards, thank you so very much.  It warms my heart to see so many of you participating on just a couple week's notice.  Additionally, for those of you who have left comments showing your support and love, I thank you for the time and effort you have put in coming over here and supporting this blog.

Now, I know that some of you have already celebrated Mother's Day earlier this year and there are those of you yet to do so; however, here in North America and in many countries around the world, Mother's Day is celebrated today.  So, to any one of you who is a Mother to either the two legged variety or the four legged kind, I wish you all a very happy Mother's Day.  To celebrate I have a couple free sentiments for you all.  To get them, just head on over to my Happy Mother's Day post by clicking HERE.

Have a great day everyone and I hope to see you all again here on Tuesday!


on behalf of

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

All the cards are absolutely lovely and show how much Naomi is loved and cared about. I hope that you are feeling a bit better Naomi. Hugs, Jen :-)
Krafty Keepsakes

Unknown said...

What a way to start my morning!! I must be a sap because I have tears of joy and belonging streaming down my face, I am so blessed to have such amazing friends that think of me and show such amazing support, I love you all!!!!
The cards are so beautiful, I wish I could go into the details of each one but I will say I started by near falling off my chair laughing at Ike's card.
You have all melted me and it is the best Mother's Day / Get well wishes I have ever had.
Quick update: I am getting better and better!!! Michael has the flu and I am praying I will dodge it somehow....
Thank you Lisa for everything you have put into my blog , for being the glue that holds it all together, I love you with all my heart and appreciate you more than words can even express, you are the definition of Beautiful.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karon said...

So glad you enjoyed the post and all the yummy cards. Wow they are all fabulous, love the inside of Ike's! Happy Mothers Day and stay good my friend. Hugs to Michael too, hope you feel better soon.

Karon

jessica said...

What awesome cards everyone!! Naomi you are truly loved and missed very much in bloggy land!! Hope you are feeling better really soon!!!
Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are totally worth it Naomi!!! We love you!!!! Enjoy your cards!! Happy Mama's Day!!!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards!!
Lisa, I think you are AWESOME!!!
Naomi,Happy Mother's Day to my sweet friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



Charlene Mitchell said...

Hope you enjoyed your surprise post and the happy mail! hugs Charlene (crystaldolphins)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, great cards everyone! Naomi, I hope you get better real soon!I have been out of the loop a bit as I was on vacation and trying to play catch up. I am sorry to hear you've been ill. I am thinking of you and praying you get back to feeling better real soon!
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafting Vicky said...

So glad Naomi that you were able to feel the love. We really hope you get better soon!!! Big cyber hugs. Great job Lisa on pulling this through!

Lisa said...

Wow, what gorgeous cards!! They are all absolutely beautiful!! Naomi, I hope you are feeling much, much better my sweet friend!! You have been missed!! Hugs!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...