June 1, 2013

New Changes Here At Creative Bug on the Loose

 Hello!

It is a new month and that is going to bring about some new changes over here on my blog.  As many of you know I will participating in a Women in Business Trade Show here on the Island on June 30th.  While I have lots of cards already done there is still some work to do.  Also as I plan on having my own little shop here in Souris down the road, I am going to have plenty to keep me busy.  Eeeeeeek!  Big changes are in store throughout the months ahead. So exciting hey??

Of course, these big changes in my life will leave me with a little less time for blogging but don't worry I am not abandoning you completely, just shuffling things around a bit.  I will still be posting about all the creations I make to continue to provide you with a little east coast inspiration.  What will change is that I have asked Lisa to stay on as my Promotional Coordinator.  Now what does this mean you ask?  Well, I'll tell you.  Lisa is going to step in on a permanent basis to offer up sneak peeks and the freebies I will continue to offer up on my blog.  She will also be responsible for coordinating the new releases when they come out.  You have all welcomed and supported her during my absence and I hope that you will continue to do so.  She is a very important person in my life and I know that you will come to appreciate her unique sense of humour and flare as you get to know her.

I have also decided to change things up a bit in terms of the frequency of freebies and new releases offered.  I am going to try to reduce the number of freebies from four to two a month but increase the number of new releases from one to two a month.  Just like in the past, there will be opportunities to win a copy of each new release.   Now, since this means that I'll be showcasing a minimum of  four new images a month, Lisa and I have decided to create a Creative Bug Designs Design Team so that you will have the opportunity to see my images at work.  More details and a DT call will be posted shortly.

So, changes big and small are at work over here and I hope that I can count on your continued support.  You all mean the world to me and I am hopeful that you will keep buzzing by and be part of this new journey I am undertaking.

Lisa found a really great quote for this occasion:
"Today I close the door to the past, Open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life." ~Author Unknown
Wish me luck as I begin this new chapter in my life.

Have a super fantastic day everyone!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your new venture Naomi, this must be an exciting time for you. I wish you well in all that you do and hope with all my heart that this venture is a huge success, but with you at the 'helm' there is no doubt it will be.
I know that I will support Lisa as always and do as much as I can for her to help her out. She like you is a wonderful person, so helpful and so kind - there really is nothing to ask.
Good luck my sweet friend and good luck to Lisa also with her new tasks. Hugs and love coming both your way. Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Anonymous said...

Naomi, this sounds wonderful. I'm so glad you are better. I wish you the best of luck with all your new things. You will do fantastic.
To Lisa, fantastic job and welcome.

ike said...

YaY !! It's all very exciting and I hope it goes well for you. xx
I shall still be here ... lurking :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, again, Naomi. This is Stephanie. I sent an email to Lisa about the DT like you suggested but it comes back undeliverable. I tried twice, same thing.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you! I'm also at a crossroads in my own blogging, business journey and I have some tough times coming up in the near future, so I'd very much appreciate your prayers, my sweet friend!

I wish you, Lisa and all your team every success in all you do, and of course you can count on me for continued support! Love ya! Hugs xoxox

Karon said...

Good luck with all things new Naomi, may it bring everything you could ever wish for. Hugs, Karon.

Mary Ann said...

So glad for you,wish you lots of luck with anything you do,I will keep you in my prayers,God Bless!!!

Sandie said...

Its all very exciting for you Naomi, wishing you every success, and we all look forwards to hearing all about your new venture as it unfolds. Much love....xxx

Karen said...

My beautiful friend, I have just spent some time catching up here... I've missed quite a lot while tucked away making Ashley's gift. Firstly, my love and prayers continue to be with Michael as he heals (yes, heals) and for you to continue to be his rock. He is so blessed to have you! Secondly, I wish you the sparkliest time on your new adventures! You deserve all the happiness in the world and I pray that this new chapter is as heartwarming and magical as you deserve. I love you with every millimeter of my sappy heart and look forward to you telling us how amazing everything is going. :o) God loves you, my friend.

Hugs and blessings!

Crafting Vicky said...

This is such fabulous news and exciting times my friend! I really wish you the best of luck with your new endeavors!!!

Looking forward to hearing about your success!!!!! ;) And you know that Lisa has all my support ;o)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...