February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy V Day my crafty peeps!


I hope you are all shown the love you deserve today, I was spoiled with chocolate, jewelry and 2 hats!


Today I am showing you a Valentines Card made with a stamp set I got from Wish! I normally don't order through wish but after receiving these stamps for only $2.00 and surprised that the quality is super, I have ordered other items and will keep you Wish lovers up to date.






Items used:
Flower's, roses and pearl swirls - Wild Orchid Crafts
hearts - cricut
leaves and sentiment diecut- Spellbinders
Spirals - Tim Holtz Alterations leaves die
bling - dollar store
stickles - Michael's Store




Have a fabulous "LOVE" day!


5 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the gorgeous flowers,images and embellishments!
Simply beautiful my friend!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that fairy and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Naomi.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! And I love your display box! Wowzers! The flowers and bling are gorgeous! Love all the detail! I buy lots of my goodies from China too. It takes a couple months to get here but you can't beat the prices! Sounds like you got spoiled yesterday with lots of goodies!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Both the box and the card are gorgeous. Love that sweet silhouette!

♥Lisa

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...